Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Frank's gets the "Swine Flu"

Last Wednesday my foriegn exchange students came home with a nasty cough and the start of a fever and I didn't think much of it. When Thursday morning came around and one of them had a 103.5 fever and a brutal cough, I took them straight to the Doc. To my surprise the Doc told me that he had seen numerous kids from the High School already with all the same symptoms and that both guys had H1N1 and that me and the rest of the family were sure to get it once it's in the house. I started to feel a little weird on Friday and then developed a slight cough on Saturday with the start of aches and pains and then a slight fever. Sunday it became full blown with an attack on my lungs and breathing, cough and then Erik & Paige as well. Today is Wednesday and the fever is gone, the aches are still there though? The wife is the last to get the full blown "Swine Flu" and for her it is day 3. It is FOR REAL PEEPS. The only thing good about it is that I think we have our Halloween costumes for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment