Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger Woods Apologizes for 'Transgressions' in Statement as More Affairs Are Alleged

Tiger Woods apologized Wednesday for letting his family down as more women were romantically linked to the married golfer.In a written statement Woods, 33, said, "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings." Last week, two days before Woods crashed his sport utility vehicle into a fire hydrant and tree outside his house, the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York nightclub hostess, and that they were recently together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters. To see Tiger's full apology and pics of his indiscressions, click on the pic.
Tiger Woods phone call voice mail message to mistress Lover Jamiee Grubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment