Thursday, July 30, 2009

Urlacher shoots down talk of Cutler insult Urlacher: It's stupid

In Brian Urlacher's eyes, it was just Bobby Wade trying to stir up trouble.That's how the Bears linebacker viewed the comments his former teammate offered to a Minneapolis radio station Wednesday, comments suggesting Urlacher was not too fond of new teammate Jay Cutler.Wade, now a wide receiver for the rival Vikings, told KFAN-AM that Urlacher called Cutler a wimp during a conversation they had in Las Vegas. But Wade used a much stronger word that had to be edited from the broadcast."Oh, please. I don't think I would ever say that about one of my teammates," Urlacher told the Tribune. "Look, Bobby Wade's a friend of mine. He's trying to get things going before training camp. That's just Bobby being Bobby. I'm pretty sure Jay knows I wouldn't say that about him." Click on pic for full story. I'm fine with it if it happened. Sometimes shiz like that gets both sides fired up to play to win on both sides of the ball. Hence Ditka/Ryan....Da Bears!
2009 Chicago Bears Preview (With Jay Cutler)

No comments:

Post a Comment