Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nicole Kidman tried 'strange sexual fetish stuff,' but with who?

Nicole Kidman is giving an earful - and an eyeful - in the December issue of British GQ magazine. The former wife of Tom Cruise, former girlfriend of Lenny Kravitz, and current wife of Keith Urban opened up to the magazine about her sexual history. "I’ve explored obsession. I’ve explored loss and love in terms of being in a grief-stricken place, I’ve explored strange sexual fetish stuff, I’ve explored the mundane aspect of marriage, and monogamy,". While she wouldn't say with whom she explored what, she did say that her current union with Urban is "raw" and "dangerous." Which would make Cruise the "mundane" one perhaps? She's a weird chick, but I still say she was way hot in the movie "Dead Calm".

No comments:

Post a Comment