Monday, November 9, 2009

We've all had enough

If you are a Packers or Bears fan, yesterday was a sad day, but not all that surprising at this point. I don't think there is a bigger goat in the NFL, than Ted Thompson. Not only was there the Brett Favre debacle, but complete busts with a large portion of his draft picks and now the loss to winless Tampa Bay against a rookie QB. I haven't talked to a Packer fan recently that doesn't think it's time for Teddy and Goiter Mike to head out of "Title Town". Lovie Smith is the problem in Chicago. He let Bob Babich ruin a great D in 2 years and then took it over and officially ran it off the tracks for good, injuries or not. In my 43 years as a Bears fan, I have never wittnessed a more lethargic D than what I saw in the 1st half of that game against an aging Kurt Warner and the Cards. The Bears are what we thought thought they were and Lovie's on the hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment