Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If nothing else, Duck fans, Chip Kelly respects the value of your bucks

Oregon alum Tony Seminary is well aware of the protocol: Travel, cheer, take what comes. But what came was so bad, Seminary decided to fire off a pointed e-mail to Kelly, anyway, complete with an invoice from his IT company, even though he never expected a response: I was so angry with the game (even before the post-game melee) I am sending you an invoice for my trip to Boise. The product on the field Thursday night is not something I was at all proud of, and I feel as though I’m entitled to my money back for the trip. Please see my invoice attached in this email. I will happily send along receipts if need be. You will be surprised by the coach's response. Click on the pic for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment