Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kevin Skinner is the best talent in America....SERIOUSLY?

OK, did someone start up another one of those vote for the worst sites online, cause I got a huge beef with America on this one. Kevin Skinner, a chicken farmer from Mayfield KY, was announced as the winner of Americas got Talent last night and my jaw dropped in amazement as he continued to stay in the competition each week. I have no problem with the chicken farming part and I like the guy as a story...BUT DON'T YOU HAVE TO HAVE TALENT to win a TALENT contest? Now I realize that Opera is not exactly everyones idea of a good time, but cancer survivor Barbara Padilla (runner up) was an amazing talent at her craft. Skinner could barely cover Willie Nelson. Click the pick to see for yourself just how wrong America is. Congrats to Slingblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment