Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Megan Fox Suffers Anxiety Attacks When Seeing Herself On Screen

Megan Fox is considered the hottest woman in the world and yet the sultry starlet suffers serious attacks when she catches a glimpse of herself on screen.
"I never (look at myself), even in still photographs. I don't look at anything, "I panic if there is a monitor in the room I immediately go into like an anxiety attack. I'm insecure, I think most actors are pretty insecure." "I'm not coping very we'll with all this," the Tennessee-born beauty said as she stared around at the hoopla of the premiere during the Los Angeles Film Festival on Monday night. "Really I'm insane and I don't know how to control my mouth, but I'm working on it." There is definitely a joke there, but you know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment