Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paula Abdul Leaving 'American Idol'

After much speculation, Paula Abdul will not be returning to "American Idol" next season.
The "Idol" judge hit her Twitter page on Tuesday night to break the news. "With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #Idol," she posted on her Twitter page. "I'll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1become an international phenomenon."
Following the announcement, FOX issued a statement of their own to Access Hollywood confirming Paula would not be in her judge's chair next season for the first time since the show began in 2002. I knew that was in the works when they added Kara. Will the show go on...you betcha. Paula's scripted responses were so annoying and clearly written by someone else........Ba-bye.
Paula Abdul Leaving American Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment