Friday, August 7, 2009

Sienna Miller Burns Breasts in 'G.I. Joe' Role

Sienna Miller certainly risked a lot when she took on a butt-kicking villainous role in "G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra" and it turns out that during filming she nearly lost her something very close to her heart. Literally.
"I burned my boobs," Miller said. "I slipped on a rubber bullet and I was covered in bruises. But it was all funny, that's what you sign up for." "We burned Sienna's breasts, she didn't burn them, we did it," he said proudly. "We've all seen them since then and they look fine."
Injuries aside, Miss Miller had nothing but positive things to say about her first big budget blockbuster experience - particularly the girl-on-girl good times. Girl on girl good times? WOW!
Official G.I Joe Trailer Rise Of The Cobra

No comments:

Post a Comment